What qualifies Victoria as an Educator?
Victoria believes in ongoing education, maintaining current knowledge of the Industry, Techniques and Trends. She is a staunch advocate for Salon Safety & Nail Health.
- 2016- Joined Medinail Learning Center as and Advisory Board Member
- 2015- Certified Medinails Advanced Nail Technologist
- 2014 - Certified IBX Educator for Famous Names Products
- 2014 - Certified Private Educator for Elite Beauty Supplies
- 2014- Certified LCN Barefoot/Pedique Toenail Reconstruction
- 2014- Certified Advanced Training Doug Schoon VIP Event
- 2013 - Certification CND Grand Master
- 2013- Certification CND Master Painter
- 2013 - Certification CND Master Sculptor
- 2013 - Certification CND Master Architect
- 2012 - Certification CND Shellac "Arts & Styles"
- 2011 - Certification Designer Nails with VivCat
- 2009 - Certification in Acrylic with “Honors” Distinction
- 2009 - Certification in use of an Electric File
- 2003 - Certification Gel-Resine Advanced
- 2003 - Certification UV Gel
- 1990 - Certification Gel-Resine Foundation
- 1989 - DEP Hairdressing & Cosmetology
Please refer to the Facebook page "Victorious Nail Styles - Life Events" , to review her Certifications & other notable events in her career.
-NEW CLASSES COMING AVAILABLE-
Victorious Nail Styles offers Group & Private classes for Nail Enhancement Technology .
Group classes are limited to a maximum of six students to enable Victoria to best meet the needs of the students, and to insure that one-to-one instruction is optimized.
Courses Offered Are:
- Beginner Manicuring & Gel Polish
- Beginner/Foundation for Acrylic or UV Gel
- Sculpting & Shape Perfection for Acrylic or UV Gel
- Private one-to-one mentoring & troubleshooting
- Nail Art
- Electric File Certification
Depending on your level of education & experience, some classes can be customized for your needs. Contact Victoria at email@example.com if you're interested in learning more.
Earn YOUR 5* Rating!
Victoria is an Advisory Board Member for the Medinail Learning Center (MLC). It was founded by nail industry and foot care specialist Robert Spalding, DPM, a professional committed to the advancement and empowerment of his profession. (For more about his background, www.justfortoenails.com.)
MLC’s goals are to develop mastery of knowledge and skills, to promote safe delivery of effective services, and to establish collaborative partnering with the medical and other communities.
Medinail Learning Center provides courses for three groups of foot care professionals: Nail Technicians, Podiatry Assistants, and Medical Assistants.
Nail Technicians! The nail technician courses on medinails.com are designed especially for the licensed nail professional who is seeking to attain a higher level of success by transitioning into exciting new levels of care.
These courses enhance the knowledge and skills of nail technicians in addition to adding potentials for expansion of their success and career possibilities. Incorporating this information into their business brings nail technicians to a new and higher level of expertise and success in their profession, a level never before achieved.
For more information about these courses, please click here.
To register for this course, select 'Add to Cart' Below.
Appearances by Victoria in the Media to combat Non Standard Salons that pose a risk to consumers.
Other Media Achievements:
2014 Featured in "Nailed Down" of Nailpro Magazine http://www.nailpro.com/nailed-down-Victoria-Lys-Hunter
2014 Nailpro Magazine January “Readers Nail Art” https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=257261661104739&set=exp.257261677771404.unitary&type=1&theater
2012 Nails Magazine - Leopard French Edge - Day 284 http://blogs.nailsmag.com/365NailArt/archive/0001/01/01/Day-284-Leopard-French-Edge-Nail-Art.aspx
2012 Nails Magazine - Zombie Nail Art - Day 300 http://blogs.nailsmag.com/365NailArt/archive/0001/01/01/Day-300-Zombie-Nail-Art.aspx
2008 Scratch Magazine - Stilletto Encased Art Comp https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=252680431562862&set=exp.252680564896182.unitary&type=1&theater
2007 Nails Magazine – Freehand Marbling Method Tutorial http://www.nailsmag.com/article/544/quebec-tech-shares-free-hand-marbling-method
2007 Scratch Magazine - "Love Is" Comp https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=252684098229162&set=exp.252684171562488.unitary&type=1&theater
Collection of Favorite Resources and links, in no particular order. Useful for Consumers & Nail Techs alike.
Click image to visit link.